Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Photo Challenge Wednesday

Day 20: Tree Topper Rockefeller Tree Topper
Isn't it fabulous? I wish we could go to NY for Christmas!


Day 21: Peace

Day 21 (take 2 for a personal touch): Peace. 
Pardon the duplication, but I opened this cute photo slideshow holiday card from AZ Spa Girls and thought this was a good alternative for the challenge! Man I miss my tan!

Day 22: Tradition. 
Family Christmas traditions - just a few of many. Have I mentioned I love Christmas time!?!

Day 23: Scarf. 
I love my purples scarf!

Day 24: Favorite part of Christmas Eve. 
Last-minute shopping with my bestie Nicole, annual Christmas Eve pjs and light-seeing/caroling around the neighborhood!

Day 25: Morning
Ready to make breakfast for hubby, stockings hung by the chimney with care, gifts from hubby and (not really morning - but oh well) Mac family gathering!

Day 26: Grateful
So grateful for my wonderful family and spending quality time with them these holidays.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...