Family of Four

Family of Four

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Save the Date: March 23, 2013

After weeks and weeks of secretly letting friends and family know, we are so happy to shout from the roof tops that Mac and I are expecting! Baby Mac should make his or her debut March 23, 2013.



Since you are just now finding out, let's rewind a few weeks and get you all caught up!

July 15, 2012: We are Pregnant!
I called the doctor right away but our first appointment was still two weeks away! Anxious to track every moment of our journey to becoming first-time parents we calculated little Mac's due date: March 17, 2013.



We were wrong. At our first appointment Doctor measured the baby and he/she was 5 days younger than we thought. So ...

Let the baby bump tracking begin!


Week 11: Baby's first Vacay! We headed to Solana Beach, CA and Dana Point, CA for Labor Day Weekend. We spent the weekend with his parents and even hit the horse races. I only lost $16 - best out of our group. Woohoo. Next time maybe I can come home with more than I went? Then we lounged around with Randi and John, who are newly engaged. Just think, next Labor Baby Mac will be here to put his or her toes in the sand too!



 The Day after we got back I had another Dr. Appt and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time. 160 BPM. Nice and strong (and fast) just like mommy!

So now here we are today and it's officially Facebook official. So feel free to follow as my waistband continues to grow and Mac and I figure this whole parents-to-be thing out! It should make for a good laugh or two I imagine.

xoxo,

Sam


ps - while I would love to take credit for the fun and cute chalkboard idea, I have to give credit to http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com and those who have since used her idea for the inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Sam! Being a mother is the greatest gift on earth! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...