Family of Four

Family of Four

Sunday, January 27, 2013

32 Weeks: Fingernails, toenails and hair oh my!

For a short week it seriously seemed like the longest ever! Lots going on at work and home but each day brings us closer to meeting our baby girl, so really - how can I complain? There is still quite a bit to do around the house but we made some serious progress I think. I scheduled a pickup from goodwill for all the furniture and other stuff that has been sitting around our house and big trash pickup is also this week for the items too "loved" to be donated. So excited to finally declutter and start having more rhyme, reason and decorative theme in our house. 

Mac is going to pick up the crib and changer in a few weeks (valentine's weekend actually) so that will be here and setup soon. Then we can install the chair rail around the room, get a glider, find a toy chest and some sort of storage for all her accessories and shoes that are already piling up. I think I want to get a cute little end table and window seating for her room too - but I am still undecided.

I did start a new blog post series (well I posted the first one last week) if you missed it. I'm starting slow with a fashion round up series since I have to get dressed each day anyway and this keeps me motivated to keep it fashionable. Eventually it will turn into a blog to include Miss McKenzie and her impeccable style too! I am hoping to add more posts about products and maybe even recipes - if I ever get those going regularly. I did cook dinner 2 nights last week, so that is progress - go me!


How far along? 32 Weeks 1 Day
Maternity clothes? Yes. None in this picture though.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Seems to be getting better every week. I have actually been getting much more than 8 hours on the weekends. Although I do wake up in the middle of the night, but it has been easier to get back to sleep.
Best moment this week: More fab packages arrived this week for little McKenzie, one was an adorable changing pad that made it seems all too real for Mac ;) we also gotthe fabric swatch for the crib and it's so pretty and feminine. I love it!
Miss Anything? Tanning
Movement: Tons. She flips and turns and seriously packs a punch. She also still gets daily hiccups - usually multiple times a day.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, cereal, ice cream and milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Shredded chicken
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In - for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Depends on the day ;)
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery, finding a new car (but that's more so the hunt can officially be over).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...