Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, January 21, 2013

31 Weeks: Hiccups



Single digits?!? Yes, that is right. We are just a mere 9 weeks away from little one's due date. Hopefully she takes after her mommy and comes in around 7 pounds 2 weeks earlier ;) but since I do love little chunky baby thighs I'll be okay with her staying in until her due date to get nice and chubby. Speaking of putting on the pounds - according to my baby app, she is getting her chunk on this week and packing on the pounds. She should gain about a half pound each week from now until she is born. I have a doctor's appointment this week, so hopefully they can tell me how big she is now (rather than relying on the apps) and maybe a prediction of how big she will be. Every time I have been in so far she measures o the smaller side. We shall see. 

Mac and I took a mini staycation this weekend. We had a nice hotel room downtown and official decided we could totally be a city couple, if we didn't have out 80-pound fur baby who would go stir crazy in an apartment or condo. Something about being downtown (even with our minimal existence of one) makes me so happy, just walking out the building and having so many options just steps in front of you. I can only imagine how in heaven I would be in a bigger city that had a true downtown and city life. Ahhh ... 

OK back to reality and onto the weekly update.



How far along? 31 Weeks 2 Days
Maternity clothes? Yes. None in this picture. But I swear that top used to be long enough to be a dress - before the big ol' belly. 
Stretch marks? None and did you all happen to see my latest blog post on AZ Spa Girls about Mama Mio Tummy Rub?
Sleep: better this week for sure, but still lots of tossing and turning and it takes a bit to fall back asleep. 
Best moment this week: Baby shower presents arriving at my doorstep (courtesy of the lovely Jordan Morgan) and writing a new blog post for AZ Spa Girls. I have always had a passion for writing and love writing product reviews for them - it has been far too long! I also bought (well I didn't my mom did - but we went shopping together) some of the cutest coats and outfits for McKenzie. Seriously. I am so excited to get her all dressed up in some of this stuff. She is going to be one fashionable baby.
Miss Anything? Tanning
Movement: I swear this little one is going to make one great tumbler for her future cheer squad ;) she is kicking and flipping all day long. Still regular bouts of hiccups too - honestly, she gets going for at least 5 minutes every day. She really like hanging out down low, but has become long enough to simultaneously kick (or punch) my bladder and ribs. 
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, chocolate, cereal, ice cream and Sweet Tarts.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Shredded chicken
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but Mac likes to point out that will not be the case very soon.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy? My husband is a better judge for these mood questions though as he is unfortunately at the receiving end of my grumpier moments - I have had some irrational emotional outbursts this week.
Looking forward to: Seeing fabric swatches for the crib and picking out a glider.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...