Family of Four

Family of Four

Saturday, February 2, 2013

33 Weeks: Big Dreams and the Big Game


It's been a pretty good week although I am starting to see how much of a toll this pregnancy really is taking on me. I have a bunch of contracts to file at work and I have never felt more out of shape than when I try to get into that bottom drawer. Seriously - who works up a sweat filing papers? Oh that's right, this girl

On top of that I have been having weird bouts of nausea - mostly when I wake up and I am hungry or have had too much to eat. But that doesn't stop me from gorging myself on Paradise Bakery chocolate chip cookies at lunch. Seriously! What is in those things to make them so dang good?!? I figure I will let myself take advantage a bit now and then the real work and discipline can come after miss McKenzie arrives. It's my goal to be back to pre baby weight before I go back to work - so 12 weeks to get back in shape (and hopefully even better shape). Totally doable, right?!? I mean bikini season is just around the corner from her due date so I need to slim down fast if I plan to build up my tan again!




Mac also finished paining our bedroom this week. I plan to post pictures of the house once it's all done. Aren't you excited? For now, there is still quite a bit of work to do as far as decorating. But now that it's painted, I can get stuff on the walls and find decor for each room. Slowly but surely this house is becoming our home, but I have no plans of being finished by the time she gets here - so it may be awhile still. In the meantime, anyone know where to get fabulous Queen-size grey and white bedding. I want a gray tiered ruffle bed skirt to go with it too ...

ok - on to the update. Oh! and I had planned on posting this picture tomorrow but realized I have a pretty busy day ahead of me, so the Super Bowl part is just a tad early. My bad!


How far along? 33 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes. None in this picture though.
Stretch marks? None and another one of my blog posts went live on AZ Spa Girls this week that shares another little beauty find I have been testing out to make sure those little buggers stay far, far away! Read my review of Noodle & Boo products for mommies-to-be here.
Sleep: Pretty good this week - but I'm still super sleepy
Best moment this week: She has been moving a TON and Mac got to feel her a bit more this morning. I can actually see her moving all the time now - it's crazy. I also got a super fashionable Mia Bossi diaper bag. I ADORE it! Oh and scheduling our maternity and newborn photo sessions was pretty awesome too.

Miss Anything? Tanning fitting into my jeans
Movement: Tons. She flips and turns all day long. It's so cool to just sit and watch her make little (and sometimes big) waves across my stomach.It's less punching.kicking now and more of her just moving around. She still gets hiccups all the time though.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit, cereal (specifically chex and kix), chocolate chip cookies, ice cream and milk.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Shredded chicken
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In - for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Depends on the day ;)
Looking forward to: Finishing the nursery, finding a new car and the baby shower next weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...