Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

25 Weeks: Cravings Galore

The week's seem to be rolling by faster and faster these days. I feel like unjust did a bump watch update and here I am again. That said, I don't really have much of a "life as we know it" update this week.

But ... I think we have settled on a name! I like to give it a little time to sit before we make the official announcement, but keep your eyes peeled for an announcement coming soon! I'm pretty excited about it :) 

Other than that, the weather in AZ has been absolutely fabulous and we have been spending as many hours soaking up the sun and enjoying the outdoors - sorry east coast friends! I love that she would rather be outdoors running around with friends than home watching tv. This little girl just gets better and better. I'm sure her brother will be just as awesome - fingers crossed.

I do have one more exciting bit of news that involves the arrival of a handsome little boy, but ... I don't know if the parents have shared the news yet via social media so I will leave it at that for now and just say, congrats mom and dad! We are so very happy for you and can't wait to meet him! 

I guess I had more to share than I thought - typical me I suppose ;) let's proceed to the bunk watch, shall we?!



How far along: 25 Weeks (and a couple days) - was a slacker (AGAIN) this week
Workouts: Felt much better during Pilates/Yoga this week! Yay! And, I have been much better about going to stroller strides/getting my own workouts in every day this week. I've been trying to get back into a running routine and have definitely noticed a decline in my distance endurance. Need to work on that!
Maternity clothes: I HATE pants right now. My maternity jeans from Z are too big but my regular pants are too tight (thank you weight gain in my hips and thighs) so excited maxi dress season is just around the corner. 
Sleep: According to FitBit, my sleep has been very efficient this week. I haven't been getting up in the middle of the night (yay!) and I toss and turn much less too (double yay!).
Best moment this week: Feeling stronger and better during workouts!
Miss Anything: Being comfortable in pants!
Movement: not s much this week, but I think, because I have been more active, he is more sleepy. he still likes to remind me he's in there with some swift kicks to the bladder from time to time and then he gets some bouts of energy where he just moves non stop.
Food cravings: Apples, milk, girl scout cookies, oranges, s;mores (well really anything with Marshmallows), root beer floats
Anything making you queasy or sick: Water gives me heartburn, so that's awesome.
Have you started to show yet: Yes, I just feel wide right now. There is an obvious bump, but I'm expanding equally on all sides - time to work on those love handles some more ;)
Labor Signs: Nope, just standard growing pains.
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and motivated

Looking forward to: Getting some baby boy gear in the house and picking nursery decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...