Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, March 18, 2013

McKenzie's Nursery

As promised, I am finally getting around to posting pictures of little one's nursery. We are still awaiting the arrival of the glider, which will either go in the corner by the closet or where the two owl chairs currently are. Haven't quite decided just yet. I also need to get some wall art for at least the one big pink wall across from the closet, but I feel like the one with the bookshelf is also missing a little something. We shall see. I had an idea for some wall art, but haven't quite made up my mind.

Well on with the grand tour I suppose!

Let's start with the bathroom, which is just to the right of the nursery room door.



 Then, next to the bathroom, is the changing table and cuter than cute shoe tree.



The next wall is her closet. We still need to figure out organization for this bad boy ... I am thinking a cute bench seat storage space on one half and then some built in shelves for the other, we shall see.


 This corner is one space I am considering for my glider.


Her bookshelf

Curtains above the crib (I still need to steam them).

The crib, with homemade baby blanket by Mac's cousin Emily.

Inside the crib. Yes, the pillows and such will have to go once she arrives - but they look cute for now.


And we finish off back at the door (just to the right) with, what I like to call, her little tea party area.

Well, that's all for now. I hope you enjoyed the mini tour. Now we just need our little girl to come and make it complete (and the few finishing touches I mentioned earlier of course).

What do you think? Glider in the corner by the closet (I currently have all my nursing stuff in the owl box on the far left) or move her tea party station to that corner and have the glider by the crib? Decisions decisions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...