Family of Four

Family of Four

Sunday, October 28, 2012

19 Weeks: Happy Halloween

We had our 18 week, full-anatomy ultrasound on Friday and our baby girl shows no signs for concern. We should be on track for a healthy bundle of pink come the end of March. For now, we just let her keep baking and growing inside of mommy and anxiously await her arrival.





How far along? 19 Weeks 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: 7.2 lbs-no additional weight gain since the last post!
Maternity clothes? It's a nice mix of both. I can fit in most of my old stuff, but have fun new maternity clothes, so why not wear them :)
Stretch marks? No and fingers crossed ...
Sleep: I have been waking up with a huge headache the past few mornings, but getting to sleep and staying asleep hasn't really been an issue this past week. But I do find myself waking up earlier than I used to.
Best moment this week: Watching Mac's reaction to baby girl moving around on the ultrasound. She was pretty still the last time and he lit up when she started moving around this time.
Miss Anything? Still my lox bagel sandwiches, especially come the weekends, and spray tanning. I can't remember the last time I was this white.
Movement: Nothing distinct yet.
Food cravings: Sweets and my cheesy bean and rice burritos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I take too long to eat I get sick of what I'm eating and can't finish. But I have yet to get physically sick - knock on wood.
Have you started to show yet: There's a bump (as seen in the photo above) but it is easily concealed (not that I am trying to) behind most of my clothes since I don't own much tight apparel. But I swear it doubles in size from morning to night haha.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Emotional still and kinda moody too - but that;s more because of stress at work I think. I try to stay in my happy place as much as I can.
Looking forward to: Finally being able to organize the house (soon at least) and start thinking about decor for both the house and our little girl's room - although it may be another week or so.

Here are some ultrasound pictures from Friday for your viewing pleasure:

 Her little feet and toes

 Going for the thumb
 5 little skeleton fingers

Well that's it for this week! 

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love the chalkboard weekly updated, they are adorable! Stop by my blog soon, I nominated you for an award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!!! I can't take credit for the chalkboard idea, but it has been so fun creating each board. Thanks for the nomination. Sounds like a fun way to promote and connect with other bloggers/blogs! :) I'll have to give it a try.

      Delete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...