Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, October 4, 2012

15 Weeks: Shhh Baby Can Hear You!!


While I have counted myself so very lucky with the minimal symptoms I have had throughout this pregnancy so far, the one biggest nuisance is hitting in full force today - a massive migraine. With that, I am going to keep the screen time to a minimum but wanted to get this up before I forget :). So without further ado ... the 15 week update, with ultrasound pictures! Yay!


How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lbs
Maternity clothes? Nope :)
Stretch marks? No and fingers crossed this remains the answer all the way through!
Sleep: Getting harder to fall asleep now that I am not always exhausted and still hard to stay asleep. 
Best moment this week: Seeing baby Mac moving around on the monitor and getting to hear the heartbeat again. It is so crazy how much baby has grown already! Oh and getting my Gender Reveal invites :)
Miss Anything? Migraine medicine and wine.
Movement: Saw it on screen, but still can't feel it.
Food cravings: Lemonade, anything pumpkin or caramel, and cheesy bean and rice burritos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything too sweet or sour. Chicken. I have been too afraid to try salad again just yet ...
Have you started to show yet: At night it is much more noticeable than during the day, but doctor says any day now I should start showing for real.
Gender prediction: Girl, well at least I like to tease Mac about it being a girl.  He still says he wants a boy, but of course, we all know he will be wrapped around her finger.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Dressing the baby bump and getting ready for the gender reveal party. I am itching to start shopping for this little one, so party supplies will have to do for now.







Okie! Enough for now, back to bed for this mama to be.

xoxo

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...