Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

18 Weeks: Our little sweet potato

Not much has happened since the last post (since I was so behind), so we will keep it short and sweet this time. Just a quickie update for the weekly post and then ... drumroll please ... a special second post will follow for your viewing pleasure. That's right! hot off the presses, photos from the gender reveal! Yipee!



How far along? 18 Weeks 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 7.2 lbs
Maternity clothes? I go back and forth. I still fit in most of my pre-preggo clothes, but have purchased some really cute maternity clothes that I totally enjoy wearing - plus they are more comfy!
Stretch marks? Nopers!
Sleep: Deprived - just kidding! Some nights are better than others, just depends how comfy I can get and how much I have to drink right before bed ;)
Best moment this week: I definitely have a little baby belly and people are starting to notice. I am so glad that don't just think I am a chunky monkey haha. Oh, and pre-registry shopping with Chrissy - eventhough a stroller try to take off my thumb. I realized I have more decided than I originally thought so it's not quite so overwhelming - whew!
Miss Anything? Wine, lots of wine and still lox bagels. That will be my first post-pregnancy breakfast - it's official. Well minus the wine of course!
Movement: I can't really tell, sometimes I think so, but I dunno what I am looking for, so for now I will wait until it becomes more obvious I guess.
Food cravings: Ice cream, anything pumpkin, cheesy bean and rice burritos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: If I take too long to eat I get sick of what I'm eating and can't finish. But I have yet to get physically sick - knock on wood.
Have you started to show yet: Yup - definitely a little bump and people are starting to notice (although it looks much bigger than it is in the picture thanks to my dress.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional still and kinda moody this week. I have had the most uncomfortable round ligament pains.
Looking forward to: Picking out furniture for the nursery and our ultrasound this Friday. I just love seeing our little girl on screen. While I am not a fan of the extra doctor visits, I do love the additional pictures.

And before I leave, as promised last week - ultrasound pictures of our little girl - 16 weeks, 4 Days!


I just love this little profile!
 Waving to mommy and daddy
 Her toes were practically touching her forehead right before we captured this one

 Already a little lady with crossed ankles
 The proof there's a little Chi O legacy in there
Crossed legs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...