Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

16 Weeks: Beau or Bow?

This past weekend was the Savvy Sale. Haven't heard of it? Don't worry, neither had I until my mom asked if I wanted to go with her. It is a semi-annual children's consignment sale. You get great deals on anything and everything baby, including maternity clothes. Seriously! We are talking maternity jeans for $5! It was unbelievable. So, I took it upon myself to pick up a few not-so-necessary necessities. :) Plus, I got to spend the morning with my mom and nephew. Fashion and family, what more could a girl want?

Kaden, my nephew, also got a whole new wardrobe. We are going to be quite the fashionable duo this fall/winter.

The next exciting thing from this week ... Mac and I found out if this little one is a boy or girl! I was terrified baby was going to be difficult and hide the goods again, but our baby behaved itself and we got our answer. unfortunately for the cyberworld, our Gender Reveal party isn't until Sunday so we are tight-lipped for the next few days. This is going to be the longest week ever. So, on to some distractions to keep our minds off whether little one is a mister or miss. Without further ado, here we have baby bump watch: Week 16.


It was getting dark when we took the picture, so I am not so much a fan, but none the less, there you have it. My "is she pregnant, or just chubby?" baby bump. Can't wait to get past this awkward phase.





How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I have bought a few items but can still fit in most of my pre-maternity clothes for now. But i must admit maternity pants are SUPER comfy. I may never go back to the real thing ;)
Stretch marks? No and fingers crossed this remains the answer all the way through!
Sleep: I've slept pretty well this week but have had some insane dreams.

Best moment this week: Shopping with my mom and nephew at the Savvy Sale and finding out if little Mac is a boy or girl!!
Miss Anything? Lox Bagels
Movement: not yet - can't wait to start feeling this little one moving around.
Food cravings: The power of suggestion is simply irresistible at this point. If it looks or sounds good I become fixated. Chocolate, caramel and pumpkin are taste-bud favorites that win out the most.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything too sweet or sour. Shredded chicken. Lettuce still tastes dirty to me too.
Have you started to show yet: There is definitely a little bump, but I think people who don't know just think I'm chubby. 
Gender prediction: Well we found out today so it's no more predictions but the past few days I started having the feeling this little one was a boy. Big announcement coming Sunday, stay tuned!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our Gender Reveal party this weekend, planning the nursery and shopping for fashionable bump-appropriate attire.

Well I hope you are enjoying my little weekly updates. Stay tuned for our big, exciting announcement next week - accompanied by more ultrasound photos and pictures from the Gender Reveal. Do you see a little hockey player or little Chi Omega Legacy in our future? Last chance to place your bets ;)

xoxo,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...