Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Engagement Photo Love

If you had the chance to read the other blog I had started way back when, you know that the road to finding most of our vendors was long and full of many interviews. It wasn't that we didn't like the people we met with, it was actually quite the opposite, it was just that I, being the planner and obsessive person that I am, wanted to get a good idea of the variety of vendors out there, so hence. many, many vendor meetings.

With that being said, we love our vendors, well with the exception of my bridal dress shop, but that's another blog for another time ;) Feel free to browse through who were are using - I listed them to the right (minus the dress shop - no free publicity for them!) One of the vendors we have had the most interaction with since signing the contract is our fabulous photographers Amy and Byron from A&B Photos.

They are a husband and wife team here in the Valley and are absolutely wonderful. We really clicked with them right off and were so comfortable leaving our wedding day memories in their more than capable hands.They are so fun to be around so that makes it much easier to relax in front of the camera, oh AND Amy loves shoes just like me which makes her that much better.

Well back in October we had the pleasure of getting together with them for our engagement photo session and let me just say it was such a great experience. It just so happened to also be the day of our 5 year anniversary (or maybe the day before) and we had so much fun. We took pictures at McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park where we got to play on the Carousel and even dance in a Gazebo (just like Twilight heehee) and finished the day with pictures of my pretty car. It was so much fun and I honestly can't wait to see what fabulous shots they get from the wedding.

Well the other day I got a fun little surprise when I found out that they blogged about us and even made some cute collages of some of our engagement photos.

 

The funny thing is that individually I wouldn't have picked a few of these photos as my favorite but I think they all fit together pretty well and kind of tell a story. So I really like it.

If you want to see more photos from the engagement shoot go here and if you are anything like me and totally obsessed with looking at wedding pictures (which may not be true for those whose lives aren't currently consumed with thoughts of wedding planning dancing in their head) check out their featured weddings, wedding gallery and there are some fun ones in their trash the dress gallery too. They have a bunch of great work so make sure you have some time to look around if you head over!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos. Beutiuful engagement session. Thanks for sharing!

    Curtis

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...