Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bridal Shower Dress Options

My plan was to have a custom-made dress for the bridal shower but that went out the window last week. I am having a tea party theme shower and want something a little over the top, but not gaudy, with lace and poof but I am also kind of obsessed with the ballerina look right now too...

Here are a few that I found - I think I am kind of partial to dress 1 and 2 I think - but the others are so pretty too, what do you think? Any of these? Or should I keep looking?

Also, I am trying to keep it modest up top, so I was thinking of adding a cute cardigan, but don't know if it will work with the white one, any suggestions?



dress 1


dress 2


dress 3


dress 4


Dress 5 - this one has optional accessories that come with it..

accessory for dress 5


dress 6


dress 7


dress 8


dress 9


I am getting so excited the closer the wedding stuff gets! I can't wait!!

xoxo
Samantha

7 comments:

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...