Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

28 Weeks: Hello Third Trimester!

I've officially hit my third trimester! Woohoo! This pregnancy seems to be creeping along at a snails pace, but I feel like I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally. That's the problem with finding out about your pregnancy so early on (5 weeks with this one!). This week he has been much more active, but it's starting to give me a bit of motion sickness AND the all too familiar swelling from McKenzie is back so that's awesome.

We talked about the delivery process and procedures today at my appointment, so that was kind of crazy. But everything looks good the doctor said, and I got to take the oh-so-yummy glucose test juice today. So I was all hyped up on a sugar high for most of the morning. Hopefully that comes back normal, because I really do not want to do the three hour and have to drink more of that awful stuff. However, McKenzie really wanted to drink the juice herself, boy I wish I could have let her. I hate that dang sugar high feeling, but then again, I think I would have hated a sugar high toddler even more, so ... yea ...


I'm still super bummed about the last post getting deleted/lost, because I had some fun updates to share that my pregnancy brain no longer remembers. Oh well, moving on ... here's the photo, for your viewing pleasure. Oh yea, and happy belated to my love. I was kind of a slacker and didn't do much, but he's in Vegas from now until Sunday, so he's a happy camper.



Now onto the present ... I'm so over the expanding waistline everything.


How far along: 28 Weeks - I wasn't a slacker this week! Go me!
Workouts: My runs are really suffering. I went to go for a run the other day and could barely get a mile in before wanting to call it quits. So, it turned more into a walk/run interval workout. Other than that, workouts have been ok. lots more modifications due to the belly, but I still get my fitness in and that's the most important thing, right? Oh and I'm about to start my third session of Fit4Baby. These classes have seriously been so fun to teach. I love being pregnant with my moms and sharing that with them!
Maternity clothes: Because I tend to wear loser fitting clothing, I don't NEED to wear a ton of maternity clothes, except pants. But I do find that I am starting to go back to select form fitting stuff just to avoid the overall wide look. But really, I am getting just overall wide, so I probably should come to terms.
Sleep: It's been pretty good recently. Yay!
Best moment this week: Mac (and my mother-in-law) finally got to feel him kick, and he kicked Mac pretty hard one time. It was kind of funny. And we decided (with the help and confirmation of our friend who we ordered Mckenzie's crib from) that we will be keeping hers for her adn getting new furniture for him. So I moved her room around a bit to put her barbie dream house and barbies in her room for when she wants some quiet time away from teh baby. I am also going to setup a little tea party area with her two owl chairs. Just need to find a cute table to go with it now. 
Miss Anything: Still patterned leggings and just pants in general. I miss my skinnies!! Waaah.
Movement: 
He moves a ton, and they are usually big movements, no little flutters and flicks any more. He did kick Mckenzie when I was holding her the other day. It was really funny to see her reaction. She said, "Hey! You pushed me!" and I had to tell her it was him. She still didn't think it was funny.
Food cravings: Still root beer floats. And anything with cheese. Other than that, I haven't really been hungry much. but when I am, I want to eat EVERYTHING.
Anything making you queasy or sick: His big movements have been giving me motion sickness :(
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy and motivated (mostly)

Looking forward to: Announcing his name! Painting his room and painting Z's room too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...