Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, April 15, 2013

Wardrobe Wrap Up: Styling the Bump 33 & 34 Weeks



 For those who do not know, my attempt at walking Miss McKenzie out were successful. Shortly after positing the previous blog Mac and I headed to the zoo and by 5pm (exactly 5pm to be precise) our daughter was here. Birth story blog to follow!

For now, I have some catching up to do on the wardrobe posts - although it seems a bit weird to be posting pregnant pictures of myself now that our little one is here ... hmm. anyway, here we go.

Miss McKenzie is asleep on my chest as I write these, so for now, I am just going to list the items that I know off the top of my head.

Blue Sweater: H&M; Grey Leggings: Forever 21; Black Boots: Shoe Dazzle

 Black and White Short-Sleeved Blazer: Charlotte Russe; White Shirt: Burlington Coat Factory; Blue Under Shirt: Gap Maternity - I can't tell which jeans I am wearing, I actually don't think they are maternity ... not sure.

 Brown Cardigan: Ross; White Shirt: Express; Orange Undershirt: American Eagle; Boots: Shiekh

 Black Sweater Cardigan: Target; Pink Shirt: Motherhood Maternity; Heels: Guess

Brown Blazer: Banana Republic; Mauve Dress (yes - it's a dress when I am not pregnant) Charlotte Russe; Brown Boots: Shiekh (same as from the picture above)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...