Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

34 Weeks: Showered With Love

This past week was McKenzie's baby shower and oh my! is this little girl loved. Thank you so much to everyone who came to celebrate with us and showered her with so many fabulous gifts. While exhausting, I had such a great time. Chrissy did such a fabulous job with planning and setting up the whole thing (plus Nicole and Melissa who helped out as well). I just wish I had been able to snap some more pictures.I will post the ones I have, and can locate though soon.

This week we start our prepared birthing classes at the hospital (we actually had the first one tonight). It was pretty terrifying to be honest. Luckily it's just one day, right?! :)

Well I am late on this post and it's getting pretty late. So, since I have work tomorrow and it is going to be quite the hectic week, I am going to move right along to the weekly update.


How far along? 34 Weeks 3 Day
Maternity clothes? Yes. None in this picture though.
Stretch marks? None
Sleep: Better. I am so exhausted lately so I sleep like a rock - minus the frequent potty breaks.
Best moment this week: The baby shower. It was such an amazing day I am so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family members in my life. She is one very blessed little girl.
Miss Anything? Tanning and the ease of getting dressed in the morning.
Movement: All. Day. Long. I really like feeling her move around, but now that she is getting bigger, sometimes it is not the most comfortable thing in the world. But I know (or at least I am told) I will miss feeling her little movements when she arrives, so I am enjoying it while it lasts.
Food cravings: Fresh fruit (especially grapes and strawberries), cereal, ice cream, lemonade, water, cream cheese, salty stuff and rice krispy treats.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Shredded chicken and too much sugar.
Labor Signs: No but i get really bad cramps sometimes - no fun!
Belly Button in or out? In - for now.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Depends on the day ;)
Looking forward to: Mac picking up our nursery furniture this weekend, finding a new car (but that's more so the hunt can officially be over).





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...