Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, November 12, 2012

21 Weeks: Thumpity Thump

That's right! Little one is moving and grooving and kicking up a storm. Her faint little thumps aren't quite strong enough for anyone but me to feel, but it's pretty neat. And while I can't wait for Mac to be able to feel our little girl, it's kind of fun having these special moments between just us.

On top of that, the weather has begun dropping drastically and, as much as I love summer, I am so excited for some cute new fall fashion. Coats, boots and scarves oh my! I just can't wait. I also learned a new teasing technique so I am having all sorts of fun getting ready these days - let's just hope it lasts. Fret not, this new voluptuous hair technique will make it's very own debut on a blog post soon.

With that said, let's get on with the weekly update.



How far along? 21 Weeks 2 Days (photo from 21 Weeks)
Total weight gain/loss: 13 pounds - apparently 1 of 2 things is happening: my body is giving me a not-so-subtle sign to hit the gym, or has decided to suddenly make up for the lack of weight gain the last three weeks :( either way I am not a happy camper.
Maternity clothes? I love maternity clothes, it just takes patience and persistence to find some cute ones. Good thing I love shopping. I actually found some cute skirts and I am thrilled!
Stretch marks? No and fingers crossed ...
Sleep: I have been waking up earlier and earlier. But still sleeping through the night, so I count that as a win.
Best moment this week: Feeling our little girl moving around
Miss Anything? Spray tans and Sunday morning mimosas/bloody marys.
Movement: Yes! It's so fun - although I wish she would refrain from kicking my bladder so often.
Food cravings: FroYo and fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken
Have you started to show yet: yes, definitely a little bump.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy? Although my husband may have a differing opinion
Looking forward to: Cleaning and painting the house/nursery room - but I'm still procrastinating picking out furniture. So many cute options, I just can't decide.


So aside from the sudden weight gain, all is pretty fabulous for our little Mac family. Thanks for stopping by and those of you who love big Texas hair as much as I do, keep your eyes open for an upcoming post about my new favorite big-hair styling trick. Oh yea, get excited!

1 comment:

  1. You look awesome Sam! And don't worry about the pounds. They'll come off soon enough.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...