Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Vote Now and Vote Often

For those of you who follow me on twitter or are friends on Facebook, you know that my company, boss and several clients are nominees for various Arizona Foothills' Best of Our Valley awards. Many of them are very close to our competitors and I could really use your help!


How can you help? Well that is a GREAT question! Below are links to all the categories my clients are in. You can vote once a day through the end of November. So, as the title of this blog post suggests, vote now and vote often. Every vote counts!! 

Best Marketing/PR Firm - David and Sam PR
Best Marketing Guru - David Eichler
Best Gym - Mountainside Fitness
Best Vintage or Second Hand Store - My Sister's Closet
Best Discount Store - My Sister's Closet
Best New Restaurant - 21 Cakes
Best Bakery - 21 Cakes
Best Coffee - Dunkin' Donuts


Thanks everyone for all you support! Remember you can vote once a day, every day! Have a company you want me to vote for? Leave it in the comments below!


xoxo,
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. PS - have more than one email address? Register them all and give us even MORE votes!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...