Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, October 4, 2010

Big Hair with Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder

Hey everyone! A few of you know that I recently started a new job (yay me!) but some of you may not know that part of that job includes blogging for one of my favorite sites (and yes, I followed it before I got this job). AZ Spa Girls (azspagirls.com) is a site for everything spa and beauty related. We do a variety of product reviews as well as tell you about the latest and greates t in the local spa scene.

I have written a few blogs now but my favorite so far is about my all time favorite hair product, truly, I am OBSESSED with it. Check it out and let me know what you think (the blog post that is, but I DO encourage anyone who has't tried the product to do so immediately, it's fabulous) Big Hair with Bumble and Bumble Hair Powder. Here's a fun picture of my latest silliness that shows off my fun big hair (no I do not wear it out in public like this, we were just being silly when I was out in Seattle for Kyle's marathon he participated in).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...