Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Video Love and a Marathon for Charity

While my video isn't done and ready for viewing our AMAZING videographer, Mike Howard (with the help of his wife Amanda) from Memories Through Time posted a Spring 2010 Video Promo blog post and some shots from our wedding are included! The shots he has in there are so fun and I can't wait to see our video once he is done.



Along with this good news, I am so excited for this day to finish because tomorrow we leave for Seattle. After TONS of hard work, both training to run and raising money for The Leukemia Lymphoma Society through Team in Training, we are headed out to Seattle so Mac can run in the Seattle Rock-n-Roll marathon.

 

He is so excited to be going and is determined to make me fall in love with Seattle so we can move there some day. I am sticking to the fact that I love my sun and heat too much to ever leave, especially for somewhere that rains all the time, and not the good, warm monsoon rain that we have here. But, when trying to find pictures of the race stuff I saw that the Facebook fan page for the race has this amazing image of Lake Washington up. Now I know better than to go off one picture, but isn't it gorgeous? I may need a reality check when I get back so he doesn't drag me off to another state with hopes of pretty views like this (which I am sure only appear every so often).



I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for a dinner on the top of the Seattle Space Needle.


Well thanks for checking in! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I should have some fun pictures to share from the weekend when I get back.

xoxo,

Samantha


2 comments:

  1. Hey Samantha, here is a blog for a friend of mine who relocated to Seattle from AZ. I think you will be able to appreciate her point of view!

    http://jenn-lyn-j.blogspot.com/2010/06/temptations-are-lurking.html

    ReplyDelete

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...