Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Little Taste of What's to Come

Last night, to my surprise, I got an email from our fabulous photographers telling us they had posted a blog with some of our photos from the wedding! I was beyond excited, obviously, so I dropped everything I was doing, which honestly wasn't much, and headed to the computer to check them out. Can I just say, I am IN LOVE with them. They are so amazing! I can't thank our photographers enough for doing such a great job and, really, they made it all so much fun. It was truly a great day, the BEST even, and we had so many great vendors that I can't thank enough. I am so happy that A&B Photos was there to capture the day (thanks Twitter) and Memories Through Time (our videographer) too - I just don't have stuff from him yet to show you and brag about, but I am told it will be soon too :) so excited!!! Anyway, check out the blog post HERE.

This is the first preview photos that they posted on Facebook almost immediately after the wedding. LOVE IT!

xoxo,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...