Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, May 13, 2010

We are on the 10 Day Forecast!!


It's my next big countdown milestone! Our wedding date is finally on the 10-day forecast. I am so excited. The wedding day is getting beyond close now and I can't wait. Can't lie, I definitely gasped a bit when I saw how hot it's going to be, but we knew that was a likelihood when we set the date for the 22nd. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this will change and cool down just a bit – send positive thoughts to the weather gods people – my dress is too big and layered to be that hot J




Sat
99°
0% Percip. Chance
May 22
Sunny
71°
9 MPH winds from South/Southeast
9 days until wedding day, 4 days left at work (I'm taking the 3 days before the wedding off) and the to-do list is getting smaller and smaller! Can't be a happier girl than I am right now – well that's not true, I'm sure I may be a bit happier come wedding day, but I am pretty dang happy right now!!!


xoxo,


Samantha





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...