Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bridal Shower

Yes, this did happen quite a bit back, and YES I have been promising pictures for, ummmm... ever, but better late than never, right? Enjoy!

The Room Before Everyone Arrived
Didn't my mom do a GREAT job?
We used tea sets from Mac's Grandma Marge


Me and my Grandparents

 Me and my soon-to-be family
I couldn't wish to marry into a better family

Me and my future sister-in-law
<3 her!

Me and one of my fabulous bridesmaids, Christy

Me and another fabulous bridesmaid - Barbara

 
My shoe cake - adorable, right?!?

Me and my family

Bow bouquet for the Rehearsal
compliments of my darling sister/maid of honor

What a great gift for a big sap like me
Christy gave us a basket full of things she hoped for in our marriage. Each item symbolized something different! :)

Well I hope they were worth the wait. I had such a blast and am so thankful to have such amazing women in my life. Between friends, family and soon-to-be family I couldn't be surrounded by a better group of women.

Well, I am a little more than halfway through printing now. So this may, or may not, be the last post for the evening-depending on how smoothly everything goes. Stay tuned to find out :) I REALLY should try to go to bed and get some beauty sleep though. Nobody like a bride with saggy baggy eyes, right?!?

xoxo,

Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...